Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: f30 328i 6MT Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickf30 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacklinUSOB View Post
Definitely let us know how the feeling progresses with those new fronts and springs! I'm glad it made such a difference for you, my feelings on the upgrade are absolutely in line with the examples you provided. It is way more confidence inspiring when you're tossing it around, the damping in the rear is substantially improved, it keeps the whole track of the car more stable in pretty much every condition.
Bilstein B6 front struts are still out of stock in U.S. fact the latest date as told by my vendor is at least Jan-12-2018. The only way to complete the upgrade is either bite the bullet on PSS10 coilover (which is way overkill) or change to Koni Sport (Yellow). Any thoughts?
I'm not sure of any purchase constraints you may have, but I do see them in stock at Bimmerworld.com, haven't looked elsewhere. However, I have heard good things about the Koni Sports. I do believe those to be comparable to the B8's (for lowering applications), though.
328i RWD | MW on CRed Slick Top | 6MT | BM3 | MPE | GPlus FMIC | CSF Radiator | Millway Street Camber Plates & Monoballs | KW V2 6k/18k Swift Springs | F80 LCA/TS | SPL Bump Steer Kit | APEX SM-10 | R-S4 | DS2500 | RBF600 | SS Lines |
Past: E36 328is & E38 740i
Appreciate 0