View Single Post
      12-29-2016, 08:12 AM   #93
codyc24
Private
Rep
Drives: 2012 335i

2012 335i currently at 49k. @45K miles I had some minor issues but I can live with them. Only thing that pisses me off is the dealer basically told me to kick rocks and would not help with anything.

-knee bolster rattles over bumps, dealer told me that I have lowering springs and they cannot diag my car any further for that.

-radio randomly resets when phone is plugged in usb, one local dealer told me they updated the radio, took it to another dealer and they said the radio was never updated and they updated it, still gives issues but now my warranty is expired so I just deal with it.

-drivers seat squeaks bad like others have mentioned and they could "not duplicate" even tho when the advisor brought my car to deliver my vehicle it did it as he was getting out of the car.

-Brakes made a lot of noise and grind. Dealer would not do anything about it since they could not duplicate concern. So I replaced all pads/rotors myself.

I have worked as a Chevrolet service advisor now for over 8 years. I know the crap that goes on in the shop and the way customers can be. But it pisses me off so badly getting the run around on my car and having to fix issues myself and out of pocket even tho I had a warranty.
Appreciate 0