Private
Rep
Drives: 2013 335i Xdrive M Sport

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 1,800.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
I am selling my OEM style 404 20 inch wheels. I purchased these wheels new from my local BMW dealer. They have only been on the car during the summer. The wheel package from BMW came with Pirelli PZero runflats that were horrible for both handling and road noise. Those tires only lasted one summer before going in the bin. I purchased the Pilot Sport 4S's this spring and they have about 8,000 miles on them. They all have between 6/32nd and 7/32nd of tread. They are much better than the original runflats. They are super quiet and really sticky. The front wheels are 225/35R20 and the rears are 255/30R20. The wheels come with the TPMS sensors for F30's up to production date 3/14. These wheels came off of my 2013 335i xdrive with Msport pack and grey Brembo brakes in the front. I traded the car with the winter setup on it. I have not seen many other F30's running these wheels and they always got looks when they were on the car. The sale price of the wheel package from BMW was $3260 with an original MSRP of $4150. The Michelin Pilot Sport 4S's were over $1100.

You can view the BMW spec sheet for the wheels here https://www.shopbmwusa.com/PRODUCT/3...L-AND-TIRE-SET

You can view the specs on the Pilot Sports here
https://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires...ggered%20Tires

I would recommend having the wheels balanced before putting them on as a few of the weights fell off when I was scrubbing the inside of the wheels to get rid of the brake dust. These wheels are near mint condition. I have numerous additional photos of the front, back, and tread depth on all wheels that I can send. I would prefer local pickup in Harrisburg Pennsylvania, but will ship at buyers expense. Any questions please feel free to message me.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0