View Single Post
      08-05-2013, 03:40 PM   #241
DrBhoom
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07 Camry SE

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwalls90 View Post
Great MF! Like I said above, verify your selling price is around invoice using BMWconfig. You can easily get at invoice or maybe a few hundred below, as '13s are trying to be moved quickly by dealers.

Money down can consist of three things:

- Reduce cap cost of car
- Security deposits to reduce the MF
- Pay for fees due at signing (title, tax, reg, ect.)

I'm not sure how your deal is organized, but each security deposit is your monthly payment rounded up in a denomination of $50 (i.e. 475 -> 500). If your security deposits are maxed at 7, then that's easily a few thousand dollars.
Thanks for the help, I am doing 7 MSDs at 3500 but they show ~8800 due at signing and i'm guessing the rest is money down? I wanted to avoid any money down bc I do not want to forfeit it at the end of the lease.

The price offered is 46K and the invoice is 46,725; should I be getting 2K off the invoice price for the 2 rebates (grad+ buildout) or should it just be in the cap cost reduction? I'm honestly not understanding the cap cost reduction they have worked out here. Also, to be sure the MSDs are returned at the end of the lease, right? Is there anyway they could be withheld?

TIA
Appreciate 0