jeffc83
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2015 328i XDrive Luxury Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by drive
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffc83 View Post
You know how it works, haha. I still find my 2002 Maxima the best car I owned until this one and am glad I decided to sell it to my father as he just wanted a set of reliable wheels and I knew I took care of it. Hell, I even treated my soccer mom minivan well seeing as I paid 300 for it at the time then dumped 3k into it. Honestly do you think I cared what people thought at the time? I pimped the hell out of it and enjoyed every moment as many kids didn't have a car then lol. I grew up learning to appreciate whatever I have, even if it is pure s**t!

Same with the spirited driving; of all cars I've had, this one is actually designed for it lol.
I had a 5th gen Maxima (5MT) as well and it was amazing, still good by todays standards. I regret selling that car.

The 6+ gen maximas don't come anywhere close.
Yep, they really did a number on that car! I get pissed when I visit my pops too because he leaves the Max outside, never washes it and well, it's starting to rust out as expected. Really irks me but I keep telling myself "I'll be there one day too (hopefully)" and just let it go...it's his car, let him kill it against my advice lol.

I'm also not ashamed to admit that very same car was repossessed back when I hit hard times financially so it means a bit more than just a car seeing as I paid up like a man and owned up to my mistake after it happened. It really sucked as I had to let go of almost everything of value but also taught me quite a few lessons. Always pay early now and I mean EARLY! lol

This might also be why I laugh when I see some of these people complain about the stupidest of things that they don't like about their bimmer or even the gentleman that was set straight via the quote below; some are never happy when others are always content and very appreciative of what they have! Enjoy your Bimmers as it truly is a privilege to drive, lease and/or own! Car bless you all

That seat was meant to be used, are you going to deny it's purpose in life?
Appreciate 0