01-13-2021, 03:12 AM   #2488
F20_M135i
Lieutenant
France
Rep
Drives: BMW F20 M140i Xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3bl View Post
Of course the SD625 is better purchase, no doubt about that but PX6 is not garbage. For somebody on a budget, PX6 is still OK.

It's not slow, it doesn't have bugs, it works well and stable. I don't know what do you expect from the HU. The only "problem" is full iDrive integration but it can be solved even without root.
Who Said The PX6 Was Trash? Who said he was slow? That he had bugs? I say on the other hand that in comparison and in all honesty: the Snapdragon 625 and much superior to the Rockchip 3399 in every point (Audio / Video / Power) and as RedErik says: it is no longer supported and monitored.

So and just say for a new purchase we should advise him: S625 - Android 10 - 1920x720

Quote:
Originally Posted by onblue View Post
I see. Thanks serge. My HU is installed by the seller workshop, so I don't dare to try remove it myself. Was wondering why the network never worked, maybe the seller installed it the wrong position.
It's even almost safe, if when you gently push your sim card inward, and it doesn't move.
Your best bet is to take a small pair of tweezers, put your cell phone in selfie mode and position it against your windshield so you can see what's going on, and try (gently!) to pull the end of the sim card outwards and straight.
I managed to do it like this when I had the wrong direction
I do stupid things sometimes
Appreciate 0