Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F82 M4

Garage List
2014 BMW F82 M4  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goneinsixtyseconds View Post
Yes, they’ve probably got figures from all countries. Just looked again at my link to the official NHS figures and they’re for England only.

Now pharmacies are starting to administer as well I wonder how accurate they’re going to be able to keep the stats. Not that it matters too much if it means a bit of under reporting.
The numbers getting vaccinating and the infrastructure that has been put in place in a relatively short space of time is quite impressive and is probably one of the few things this government has actually done a good job so far on doing. I do think we stand a good chance of meeting the target - I think it may slip a week or so but really think that with most of the high risk categories done we should be able at the start of March to at least lift lockdown and go back to Tier 4 then 3 etc. Think they will need to get down to the over 50's before we can go back to 2 and then hopefully 1 later in the year.
Appreciate 0