View Single Post
      04-01-2018, 12:49 PM   #83
matty088
Major
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by F30_SixSpeed View Post
You talk a lot of nonsense. How many times have you personally dynoed your car... been to track? Just curious.

(Recommends catless down pipe... in the instant regret DP thread you literally state the opposite of what you just said here.) All you posts are "I think" "you should be" "I read".... instead of making so much unnecessary noise, why don't you come in with actually hard data (and not stipulations) behind your statements.

Im manual and not xdrive. I'm right by CT too. Lets run... I'll even give you the jump
I am not getting into a pissing match. I am experienced I will tell you that both at the strip and Roads course. I’ve posted my own logs as well. I am not sure what I have said that’s conflicting. A dp is a great mod for performance. They stink though. With a family it’s a tough mod to get behind. How about explicity pointing out what I don’t know and we can have a discussion. Calling someone out to race on the Internet is pretty silly stuff though. And I won’t be a part of that. I am here to learn about a new to me car so I can get little more performance safely. I also try to share what I know, as I’ve done here. It’s too bad that upsets u. Fact is running a manual six speed at the strip requires much much more experience versus a four wheel drive automotic. This is logic. But I also speak from experience. If you think otherwise than that is ridiculous.
Appreciate 0