12-02-2012, 09:25 AM   #11
shivaswrath
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbaird
I know these have probably been answered here, but I can't seem to turn up any answers with the search. Anyhow, I just got my new F30 335i, and I have a couple of questions regarding iDrive:

1. I can enable Split Screen, but the only data that I can seem to get to appear on the "split" part of the screen is Fuel consumption, etc. Is it possible to get Entertainment/Music information displayed in this area?

2. I signed up for BMW Assist, and downloaded the "My BMW Remote" application on my iPhone 5. The app is asking for my ConnectedDrive portal username and password, but I can not for the life of me figure out where to signup/register for this service. Can anyone point me in the right direction, please? I'm assuming this application will allow me to send Google Maps destinations directly to my car from my phone.

3. In order to use BMW Apps (Pandora, Twitter, etc), my phone needs to be cabled to the armrest USB jack, correct?

Thanks!
Keep scrolling down and entertainment info is like the last selection.

I use BT audio exclusively, works great with my iPhone4s...

M Performance Exhaust/Brakes/Suspension/LSD|Bav Stage 1/AMP||ER CP/IC/DP/OC | Dinan CAI/N55 PWG BIG TURBO|BMWF30.com
Appreciate 0