Quote:
Originally Posted by The Nerd
Quote:
Originally Posted by cryptocar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike@N54Tuning.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by cryptocar View Post
No they blamed me, insisting that charge pipes cannot blow or break unless directly tampered with.
They really need their heads examined. Even if you took the thing out played with it, used it a s a golf putter how on earth can they link it to a failure. What do they think you did with it.

Really unbelievable... I would report this to BMW North America corporate.

Mike
How do I go about about contacting BMW NA? Bmwusa.com only has contact dealer options. My goal is to go above the dealers direct to corporate, since it's a complaint about a dealer.
You're still going to get your $$ from Dinan, right? If they're not following through on your phone calls, did you at least PM the Dinan rep that is always on this site? If not, you definitely need to.
I got a response back from someone in warranty and since it's the weekend now I'm assuming that will continue next week.

I'm taking more than one route though because BMW NA needs to take some disciplinary action against my service rep who as Mike put it "needs his head examined". I was straight scammed by the rep and he needs to face the consequences of his actions.
^Good point about discipline from BMW NA....completely uncalled for comments and hassle on your part.
Appreciate 1