Thread: 4th car advice
View Single Post
      01-19-2015, 11:27 PM   #4
walile
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: .

My personal pick will be the GTR. It will provide you with a very different and unique driving experience. Nissan is offering huge discounts and historically GTR held its value fairly well. The modding potential is huge with strong aftermarket support.

The 2015 is also more refined with some nice small changes. Black headliner is now standard on the Primium trim and the annoying reverse beep is gone. The softer suspension is great for street driving. Plus the new LED headlights.

There is a rumored supercharged V10 going into the Viper. Knowing that, personally I would wait. I also cannot live with the fact that it gets so hot below my torso due to the transmission and side exhaust pipe.

Z06 is supposed to be amazing, but it fall short of expectation in straight line performance. Especially from a roll, where it seems to be out performed by the Viper and Hellcat. As to the amazing handling performance, just remember that the test cars are wearing Cup tires with 80 thread wear rating.

Now, would you mind sharing your experience with the M3 and C7? Manual/DCT/Auto? Z51? How will you compare the two?
Appreciate 0