BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Canada
Rep

Drives: G20 340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by madking187 View Post
Can your tune be integrated with JB4?

As you know most people are having their cars equipped with JB4,
ex: if I would like to use your flash with BMS map7 (WMI map)??

Usually BMS deal with MHD for these integrations and MHD are willing to release their tune in early 2019 as they said.

You may be an alternative option for those who are willing to stack their JB4 with a flash tune.

Appreciate if you can reply me and thank you for your efforts
Thank you very much for your interest! As of right now, we would like to tread very carefully through any additional add-ons supplementing our software. Running the JB4 unit in series with our tuning software is not recommended and has not been tested, nor are there any future plans to do so. We have precisely created our software through the recalibration of factory maps based off of countless hours of research and development. These maps output targets based off of references from the various sensors and actuators fitted to your engine. Under the pretense that JB4 is a plug and play solution which can skew the output/readings of these sensors and actuators we cannot with any sort of confidence recommend running our software and using any plug and play solution in tandem (including but not limited to JB4s hardware). Any sort of additional support you require for add-ons such as WMI can be offered through us as well through custom tuning.
Appreciate 0