View Single Post
      04-15-2019, 04:04 PM   #38
TheShadow
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335i M sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by akgambino View Post
How is this the sellers fault?? What, he was supposed to open up the unit and see if it was rusted out and completely destroyed? Is that like a common thing to check for with these Garbage JB4 shit devices?

If anything this is just further evidence that JB4 is cancer. Why are you even buying a new board for this junk box?

Why are people buying these things? Why would anyone buy a used piece of junk JB4 and connect that cancer into their car? You can afford a nice car like an f30 but you feel the need to save $100 buying a used JB4.... why would anyone even buy a new JB4 at this point, do these dumb people not realize how trash JB4 is and know that flash tunes are available for the same cost as a new JB4 (MHD) or a few hundred more for BM3?

Also.... OP you do realize that the JB4 most likely (lets just assume it will because it happens so often) will fry the ground connection to the TMAP sensor as well so be prepared to do the hack job fix associated with that as soon as you realize that JB4 is shitty and you remove the cancer box from your car and try to sell this crappy unit with a new board to some other dumb dumb in a couple months here on this forum.
People use JB4 for back end meth. I had a jb4 for awhile and it was a nice little addition but have sold and moving to bm3.
Guy who bought mine from the forums is using it for that exact purpose, yes its not the best option when it even comes to back end safety but its far cheaper.
Also, idk how people fry their TMAP sensor, as i have installed and removed it 10 times without any issue.

Last edited by TheShadow; 04-15-2019 at 04:09 PM..
Appreciate 0