View Single Post
      03-09-2018, 12:45 PM   #219
JaredG_F30
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2014 335i, M-Sport, Manual

Are you doing the DV+ install yourself? I still have mine in the box as I've been dreading the install. I figured once my stock DV starts degrading and can't hold boost I'll go ahead and make the swap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raichean View Post
I got my updated flash from AA including the 3.5 sensor and a slightly more aggressive torque request. I am *really* impressed.

I only had a short time to take the car out after, combined with traffic and wet conditions so couldnt push it. That said.. good god.. I have never had a back end wiggle coming out of 2nd into 3rd, and the butt dyno feels like a straight linear curve through the power band.

I didnt make it out of 3rd before I had to back off, my TINY log set shows about 15.1lbs max psi until I had to back off, at about 5600 rpm.

I cannot WAIT until the 31st and my next dyno. My DV+ will be installed on the 25th as well, so will be ready for great runs including logging. Still on hold for my high flow catted DP, and wish it could be ready in time but not happening yet.

oh oh oh.. and for the 6WB crowd.. I didnt realize I had yellow and red crawl bars up for RPM through the gauge until yesterday!!! My first run down a local straight away, was like WOAH WHAT IS THAT!! *laugh*

2014 F30 335i, M-Sport, 6MT, V804s, custom exhaust, CTS Turbo Intake & IC, FTP CP, VRSF DP, TMS Strut Brace, BM3 Stg 2, AEM WMI, H&R Sport Springs (381 whp, 429 wtq on Cali 91oct before WMI).
SPI Films Blog/DIY Vids
Appreciate 0