View Single Post
      02-22-2012, 11:58 AM   #21
3PedalMINI
Saving The Manuals!
United_States
Rep
Drives: Manual 18 M3

Garage List
thats impressive, especially out of an I4. I cannot wait to see the coupe, the front end of the car is so aggressive looking. Ill have to drive one but i see no reason to pay the 7k for the 335. Im sure there is a ton more power the I4 could produce and the tuners will have a hayday playing around with it. anyguess? 300whp with a tune?

The only thing that is going to suck is the engine note, especially if an exhaust is added. I would actually rally against an exhaust system for a 4 banger bimmer

as far as audi goes, the new refresh of the a4/a5's and s lines are hidious and have chick written all over them. What a waste of a gorgeous design. IMO audi is going to take all the e90 chicks and BMW will get the men back with the f30/f32. i know a few people that wont buy a e90 bmw because all you see driving them are chicks.

IMO it shouldnt matter, you should buy the car for what it is and how it handles not for the stereotype. Audi IMO isnt running scared, i think its the other way around. 528 cannot run against the new A6.

M235i 5/1/2015 ED July 8th @ 4:40pm with PCD Delivery September 9th Gone July 2nd 2018
Appreciate 0