View Single Post
      08-28-2017, 07:54 AM   #73
kern417
Cheapskate
Rep
Drives: 2018 440i |2016 340i | 2010 X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manivxr View Post
There's nothing special about a beemer. Its a run of the mill mass produced german brand which many of us drive as daily drivers. Whether you drive it or not, the car is going to depreciate. So why not enjoy it? Regarding saving up for years and then sticking it in sc garage just don't make no sense to me. Its a car so why not enjoy it and drive it ;-)
really? putting your car in a garage is too much now? jesus.

that's how i enjoy my cars. the same way I enjoyed my volkswagen jetta, and my first car a 2003 chevy malibu. no matter what you may think of what i have, i'll take care of it. well, that at least applies to my car, my lawn, and my wife. but i digress.

oh and to reiterate, the depreciation thing is a moot point. i'm not trying to make money or save money when i buy a car. it's not a business or an investment. i spent the money on a hobby to enjoy it the way i want to. that means driving it when i want, and not driving it when i don't.
Youtube/Instagram/TikTok: @kern417
Appreciate 0