Jadar
Dejan
Serbia
Rep
Drives: 2018 Audi S3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotQuickEnough View Post
Lol so many hurt fanboys here. OPs car will smoke any of your f30s in a straight, on a track, dry, wet doesn't matter. I moved on to an S4 myself after 4 generations of the 3 series. I highly suggest you put your biases aside and take an S/RS Audi for an extended drive before spouting BS.
I agree. I have had 5 BMW's in a row between my wife and I and my next car will be an RS3. I want to try one out never owned an Audi. BMW has really started to drift away from what it use to be not saying that Audi is any better driving feel wise or BMW is not good, but just time for a change. And I want the awd straight line speed for once.

Its funny how many times you get comments good luck understeering, and the majority of BMW's today are x drive variant and have a heavy front end feel. NO awd car feels like rwd. M3 is great in so many ways but when the F80 came out it got beat out by c63 and the ATS-V driver feel wise. I would still pick the M3 or M4 but cars have changed and the "understeering" comments are rubbish. BMW is not the best handling car in the world by a long margin. Is it better than Audi hell yes. And the Next gen M3/4 better step it up in a big way because the competition has ever so closed in.