Thread: Options
View Single Post
      03-04-2013, 11:24 AM   #6
chenb72
Australia
Rep
Drives: F30 328i M-Sport

Thanks for the info guys, my brother used have a Honda Euro Luxury SatNav which cost about half the 328i but has more luxury items than a M3! So he got pretty spoiled from that and not very cluey when it comes to adding options when buying a car.
I personally like all the compartments and pockets for my shit but it seems BMW is lacking in that department. The compartment under the centre arm rest is a joke most Japanese cars you can put a can of coke, a note pad and sunnies in them not to mention the thinner extra compartment on the top for pens & credit cards, etc..... There's usually a 1 DIN size space under the stereo for phone & wallet and small compartment inside the arm rest on each door.
One biggest complain I have for my car is WHERE THE F@CK CAN I PUT MY SUNGLASSES?!!!!!
It makes me wonder the definition of "Luxury". I think I paid too much for the badge
F30 328i M-Sport, Estoril Blue, Bi-Xenon, M Adaptive Suspension, M Performance Brake & Exhaust, 19" 403M on Pirrelli P-Zero, Pro Sat Nav, Harmon Kardon 600W, Reversing Camera, DAB+, BT Ext Connect & Sunroof. 3D Japan Pod with Defi triple gauges.
Appreciate 0