jh_f30
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2013 335i Sportline Auto RWD

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceedawg View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by raichean View Post
The Torque Pro app is available from the Play store and I use it all the time to look up codes, reset stuff etc. Then I just have a simple Bluetooth OBD adapter.
Please post a link for the adpt if you can ,much appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by raichean View Post
The Torque Pro app is available from the Play store and I use it all the time to look up codes, reset stuff etc. Then I just have a simple Bluetooth OBD adapter.
Still kinda waiting for a complete commentary on how the BEAST feels in general with the AA SW especially in comparison after using the former Active 8 piggy. Maybe that will come after your dyno
Just a heads up in case it applies, the Torque app is Android only. I've been running OBD Fusion on iPhone for some data logs. Not sure if it reads all the same PIDs, but without a JB4 or other tune-specific logging capabilities, it's better than nothing. Also, idk if it's just me, but I have both a Bluetooth BLE and a WiFi adapter and they seem to read slightly different sets of PIDs through the same app (OBD Fusion).
ceedawg467.50