11-13-2012, 08:58 PM   #3
mark.L
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by hans007 View Post
So my order was placed 2-3 weeks ago and it went into status 112 with priority 1 customer sold on 10/22.

I've been calling the 800 number and i know from seeing it on my CA's screen that my car was either a PW45 or PW46 car. Anyway I think its PW46 right now, but the number still just says "your bmw is scheduled for production with no production date yet".

Does the 800 number take a while to update or is there some sort of delay right now for anyone else? I've heard the website is slow, but how long does the 800 number take.

I have a german build 328i m-sport if that matters (maybe there is a shortage? or something and its delayed no idea)
The website is ATLEAST 2-3 days behind, and the 1800 # is about a day behind. That is from my personal experience, others' update times may have been different. My CA e-mailed me yesterday informing me about my car being in the paint shop, but the 1800# updated that today.
Also in the e-mail my CA did mention about a shortage of M-sport parts at the factory in Germany and because of that my car's production didn't get bumped up to earlier PW as we were expecting it to. If your's is a PW46 it should go into production anytime this week. If not, then it would be a good idea to call or visit your CA.