View Single Post
      06-14-2013, 01:01 PM   #93
Los Angeles
Steve Forte Rio
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 08' 328i

Something is seriously "off" with this car.

That ///M badge randomly placed above the side vent on the front fender looks like an after-thought.

At least, on the E92 M3, the side vent connected to the character line that runs across the side of the vehicle from the front to the rear.

Now, this vent doesn't connect to any flowing lines within the design. It's just floating on the front fender. Kind of odd.

And the tail lights are no surprise considering the F30 got the same treatment. They always start off the new cycle with non-LED tail lights and then implement them in the LCI. Leaves room for excitement in the later versions as well as extends the life of the design.

And that black piece on the front bumper that curves down toward the center of the front bumper looks a bit awkward too. Its the piece on the red car near the fog lights.

I'm hoping the M4 and LCI are more exciting than these because they just aren't really doing it for me. In person, it will definitely do this car more justice because pictures tend to downgrade the drama/presence of a car's design.
Appreciate 0