Jadar
Dejan
Serbia
Rep
Drives: 2018 Audi S3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by KushPatel View Post
I know this thread hasn't been active for a while, but I need some HELP! I'm running this setup (340mm front/345mm rear) and I'm struggling with some brake peddle mushiness.

My car came with the M Sport brakes, so plain grey 4 piston brembos in the front and single pistons in the rear. I bought some used rear 2 piston brembos in the blue factory paint. Bought some new 345mm rotors for the rear and threw everything together. Coded the rear brakes under DSC from 20/330 to 24/345.

And after doing all this and bleeding the brakes(twice), I'm definitely not feeling the initial bite my stock M Sport brakes used to have. It feels like the brake pedal is softer and I have to press the brake pedal down further to use it. Is there anything I've done wrong or could've missed??

Thanks in advance!
Interesting, I never had that issue at all. A couple people ran this setup and I don't think they had issues at all.

How did you bleed the calipers, with the motive style bleeder it had someone pump them?

Throughout my Experience with this it will depend on the type of pads being used. I recently went to turner style pads that are suppose to be better fro track but they feel so much softer then oem pads it's strange.