svache
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 F30 328i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by dawgnut01 View Post
Got my cable the other night - purchased from ImSW1 - and it works great. Highly recommend buying the cable from him if you don't have the time or skills to do it yourself. Quality work.

Anyway, completed a couple coding sessions and all have worked but one.

Svache or anyone else in the know - for ASP_BEIKLAPPEN_BEI_KOMFORTSCHLIESSEN - my understanding is that it should pull the mirrrors in if I use comfort access to lock up. It doesn't. In your notes you refer to _FB for keyfob and _PA for doors...what does this mean? What am I missing?

Much thanks for all of your work on this project.
Glad everything worked out

As for the mirrors. The thing is, ASP_BEIKLAPPEN_BEI_KOMFORTSCHLIESSEN doesn't do anything by itself. In order for it to work, it needs either, or both, KOMFORTSCHLIESSUNG_FB and KOMFORTSCHLIESSUNG_PA, to be enabled.

The _FB one refers to closing with the keyfob, the _PA just to the doorhandles. With me, the _PA was already enabled and the first time I tried to do this, the mirrors only folded when I used the doorhandles. Now, after enabling the _FB one, it also worked with the keyfob.

I hope this explained a bit

Note: Many PM me for links to the software needed to code. Please note that I do not have download links to this software. Your best bet is using the search function in the coding thread
Appreciate 0