02-18-2018, 01:10 PM   #121
1QuikWS6
No 55mph
Rep
Drives: F32 435ix MSport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by jh_f30 View Post
You are correct. Turning the light off turns the light off. I don't know about the other tunes, are there any that turn the light off without turning the light off?
I was under the impression that 'Turning the light off' was just that - it turns the CEL light Off on the dash, but does nothing for allowing O2 sensor readiness in order to pass emissions OBD2 plug in test?

How do you pass emissions test in Cali with catless DP?

I was told that here in PA, with catless DP, even if light was turned off - I would not pass the test as O2 sensors would not show ready

Which is why I went with catted FabSpeed DP - I have not had a problem passing emissions with this DP & I have nothing turning anything off - it passes with DP & O2 sensors installed
F32 435ix//MGM//M Sport-Prem-Tech-Driver Assist-Lighting-Cold Weather-Dyn Handling Pkgs//M4 Black Lthr Int w/M4 Alum Blade Trim//HK w/Bavsound Stg3//763M//M4 Euro LCI Tails//M4 Mirrors w/CF Covers//AWCarbon CF F/R Spoilers-Side Splitters-Diffuser 6WB/ID6 HU+HUD/IND M4 Alcantara Armrest//PURE S2 Turbo//AA FMIC+DP//ER CP+TIC//3.5bar TMAP/TS DV//AWE Tuning Exh w/Blk Tips//Turner MS CF Intake//BM3 Cary Jordan Tune//MPerf Diff//PrecRW Ignition Kit
Appreciate 0