01-05-2019, 12:28 PM   #15
KOWTOWN
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 335i M sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by .BMW. View Post
Looks great with lowering springs!
Appreciate it! The inch or so really makes a difference and it should settle a little lower in the next week or so. I do think wheels spacers would really set it off(but they're pretty terrible on wheel bearings)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfm56d7b View Post
Super classy car! 400M wheels look great. Thanks for sharing pictures.

The choice to use an impact wrench instead of a proper torque wrench to save a few seconds ranks in the top 10 disappointing things someone else can do to your vehicle, whether a previous owner or a less than professional shop.

Any plans to get new exhaust tips?
Thank you

Completely agree on it being top 10, next is using tools to put on oil filters making them absolutely impossible to get off. All you need is hand tight, I've never had one leak and I've never needed a tool to get them off. What makes the impact wrench so annoying when putting on wheels is that taking them off become an event. When I had my suspension clunk it took me seconds to pull off each wheel because just a little body weight was enough to loosen them. Instead of getting pry bars and using all my weight

I plan on doing a full turbo back so that'll indirectly fix the tips. The previous owner did a pretty awful job at cleaning them and I was able to get off most the carbon build up off of them, but I agree they still are less than desirable appearance.
Appreciate 0