joq3
Second Lieutenant
Sweden
Rep
Drives: BMW 328i F30 M/T -13

Quote:
Originally Posted by BimmerSI View Post
Hi,

i just done it yesterday! It works great and it is simple to use.

1. Click on "Connect to HU" button. On bottom left it shoud say "Job Status OK".

2. Select date. You should change ";" with "/" and use european date format like DD/MM/YYYY. Then put in your milage.
Select dealer number. I entered 00000, becasue service has been done by independent dealer and still selected "BMW Dealer" because he works with BMW exclusivly.

3. Then select number of tasks that were performed. This will unlock service task selection.

4. After that, just click to "Write to HU" button and check that the "Job Status OK" is present.

5. Now check on your iDrive. Service listing should be on the bottom. If you want "proper" listing, you should delete all entries and write them one by one backwards.

I hope it helps!

Cheers,

BimmerSI
Wow, this is fantastic news. I want to make sure I understand it correctly. But this means I can service my car myself and write to the cars service history?
I am not sure what you mean at 5. " If you want "proper" listing, you should delete all entries and write them one by one backwards.".
Does this mean I should remove my old listings and add everything back again? If I just add a service to my car, will it not be at the top, in the correct order?

Will this work fine on a 2013 328i with HU_ENTRY?

Thank you!
Appreciate 0