View Single Post
      08-21-2012, 12:20 PM   #127
jpoet
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 335i M Sport

Three weeks ago I told my sales guy that I wanted "SI B12 15 12" applied during the prep of my car, when it showed up. I emailed him all of the information about it.

On Saturday (Aug 18), he emails me to let me know that my car will get to Albuquerque on Monday, and I should be able to pick it up on Tuesday. I emailed back, thanking him, and reminding him that I wanted "SI B12 15 12" applied.

Yesterday (Aug 20), I go get my first look at my new car. I once again ask to make sure that "SI B12 15 12" is going to be applied, and they guy acts like he has no idea what I am talking about! He says he will have to ask the service department if they know about it.

Today he calls me, and says that while the service department does know something about it, they have never done it, and don't have the tools to do it. I will have to bring the car back in later to have it performed --- Oh, and by the way, I should expect to have to pay standard labor charges for however long it takes to do that programming.