03-22-2010, 04:30 PM   #37
e46e92love
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 ///M3; X3 (wife's)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArabianSensation View Post
Automobile Mag reports on the next generation F30 / F32 3-series, including a 3-series GT version. Interestingly, no M3 sedan will be made in the next generation.
Not sure I'm happy about them changing the front suspension set-up.....wonder how much BMW can make cutting their cars down so they are complete garbage.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by T i h o r View Post
Enough is enough..
+1...

Quote:
Originally Posted by otisdog View Post
and BMW doesn't make it.
+10000

Quote:
Originally Posted by 808six View Post
yet another bmw fail
But they have gotten so good at failing.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murderface View Post
Also, they're not going to bring us the M3 sedan but they are making that abomination of design known as the GT? BMW has really gotten off in the weeds these past few years with all of these niche vehicles. No wonder momentum has swung in Audi's favor, they are focused on building high quality versions of the vehicles people have always wanted to buy instead of building a bunch of weird niche cars that no one wants.
Audi is beginning to kick BMW's a** all over the place. Enthusiasts are beginning to even jump ship. Never thought I'd see the day....

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamama3 View Post
turbo charged m3?

blahh now i need to think bigger than bimmer. audis 110k rs5 isnt looking that bad anymore...
Amen brother.....

Cheers,
e46e92

"...it's not about the money and not about the brand of the car, it's about handling,performance and passion......And that, no other car has all together like an M3........when you talk about the most complete car the M is invincible." --Tony Kanaan.
Appreciate 0