Drives: BMW 1M

Garage List
2012 BMW 1M  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M235i
Here's my quote to you from your other thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M235i View Post
You will likely not be happy with the 435i.
You can't afford to keep your current M3.
You can not afford to buy the next gen M3.
You will learn to live with the 435i, and eventually return here and pretend-post that it's a great car.
No one else will care.

And here you are not even a week later with your first complaint. I must say, i didn't see it coming this soon.

Having said that, ANY exhaust, factory OEM, M performance, akrapovic needs time to break in. Usually 1-2k miles. It will get better. You probably still will not like it. It's not meant to impress you. I would definitely recommend the M performance exhaust (akrapovic if you got the coin). Huge improvement. Almost makes up for the rest of the car.

Congrats! It looks gorgeous!!!
Please allow me to qualify the title of the thread. The ONLY thing that disappoints me about the 435 is the exhaust note.

In all other respects, I think it is better than my previous car. The power is great! I am situated at high altitude, so the M3 did loose some power due to my location and the 435 feels as quick. It just does not sound quick

The upgraded idrive is amazing!!! I can't believe that I was missing out on so much!

Also, even though I hesitated for a little bit, I am glad I took the superman combo. The coral red goes well with Estoril blue.
Appreciate 0