View Single Post
      02-15-2020, 03:04 PM   #15
F30 but I like subies too
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2016 bmw 320i xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarek@JRAuto View Post

We are excited to announce support for Apple devices has now been added to MG Flasher! Now you can choose between an Android or iOS device to flash your B48/B58 equipped BMW. If you already use our software on Android, you’ll now have access to your purchased licenses on the iOS platform as well, and vice versa!

App Store Link

MG Flasher is a mobile application developed to provide OBD tuning capability of F & G series BMWs equipped with the B48 or B58 engine. The tuning process is simple; download the App, connect an ENET Wi-Fi adapter or ENET cable and flash any of our offered OTS maps to meet your specific vehicle’s needs. Flashing time is 15 - 20 seconds, and the entire unlocking process takes 4 - 6 minutes when using ENET! You can find detailed instructions in our user manual and connection guide on our website or inside the application itself.

All the tuning features available on Android are now available on iOS. Depending on your vehicle, this includes on-the-fly switchable mapping, burbles on-the-fly, cold start delete, speed limiter removal and custom map flashing for custom tuners using our platform. All these features are included with your purchase of a flashing license!

On-the-fly switchable mapping is currently only supported on F-Series vehicles. Support for G-series is planned for our next release. Furthermore, the next update will provide F & G series with additional unique features from our custom code.

We strive to deliver you a product that is both user intuitive and well designed. Something that breaks the norm of what ECU tuning is and raising the bar within the tuning industry. Our goal is simple; deliver a dynamic solution that allow you to get the best possible experience out of your vehicle. Support will continue to be built for newer platforms as they emerge, and we will continue to innovate and provide quality customer service to all users. Thank you for the support, stay tuned for more updates!

Warm Regards,
The MG Flasher Team
hi I purchased the K+dcan cable from mg flasher link and the usbc adapter, I plugged everything in with ignition on and seatbelt in and all that, my car is a 2016 320i xdrive which is supported, I have a galaxy s9 as well. I plug everything in and it keeps on saying [exception not supported]. Please help
Appreciate 0