Ictus
Private First Class
Russian Federation
Rep
Drives: BMW G30

More Power for N47

Hi!
I have F30 320d xDrive Sport Line.

Yesterday went with friends to the site is not yet open road in Moscow. To measure the speed of the machine program Torque Pro, which determines the speed is not on GPS, and by OBD2. I do not know how much it is exactly or not exactly, but the feelings it is.
In the end, that's got such a high score:

Sorry for shit quality.

0-100 km / h = 7.377 sec. One conclusion - the car goes on the passport.
Mode Sport +, gearbox in DS, launch from 1700-2000 rpm, A/C off, lights on)))
Good result but i want more! Need to increase the power of the engine. Option - sell your car and buy a more powerful is not considered as F30 are sold in Russia only in version 320d/320dx.

As the market research revealed three choices:
1) BMW M Performance Power Kit
184 hp -> 200 hp 380 Nm -> 420 Nm
Promise to 5 km / h to the maximum speed and acceleration 0-100 km / h: 0.3 seconds
2) Chip-boxes from different manufacturers (Hartge, AC Schnitzer, Race Chip, Kelleners and others)
184 hp -> 215-218 hp 380 Nm -> 445-450 Nm
The numbers are different, but they promise an increase to the maximum speed and acceleration 0-100 km / h in 0.2 seconds and from -3-4 s at 100-200 km / h

And the third option:
Option 1 + Option 2! PPK + chip box!!!.
Theoretically results should be greater than separately as box will modify existing indicators Performance ECU.

I've mailed to Hartge, AC Schnitzer, Kelleners and Race Chip.

Below are their answers about whether a combination of PPK with Chip-boxes.

Hartge: Yes, this is possible.
AC Schnitzer: Unfortunately is it not possible for us to say if these modifications will work together because we test our performance upgrade only with BMW standard engines without any modifications.
RaceChip: You can use the chip in your car.

The RaceChip receives data from the ECU (control box from the car) and optimizes these. The Injection volume, duration of injection and the boost will be changed by the RaceChip.

Thereby you have more performance and torque.

The values given on our website are the calculated maximum values. Not every vehicle reaches this value because it also depends on the tolerance range of the vehicle.

Our chip is mainly active in the acceleration and pulling phase. The work area is about 1500-3500 rpm. Normally, the top speed is the same before.

We supply the chip with a basic setting for your vehicle. With this basic setting, you have a power increase about 20%. This is the best compromise between fuel economy and performance.

We do not avoid any security systems on your car. So when the power is too much, your car will be shut down to the safety mode. Therefore your car is still protected.

Kelleners
: We would not recommend combining the BMW Performance power increase with a tuning box like ours without upgrading the whole drive train of the car.

The resulting power and torque output is likely to exceed the electronic and/or physical limits of gearbox, clutch and xDrive system in certain situations. The engine is also likely to have serious temperature issues under heavy load which can cause damage to the engine and exhaust system.

I also asked Vadim - from DieselBoost a reputable company in tuning diesel engines in Russia. He said: You can put together.

What do you think about?
F30 320d xDrive 2013 Alpine White Sport Line - sold
E90 325xi 2006 Sparkling Graphite - sold
Appreciate 0