Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 6MT 328i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvruggiero View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by sqwinny View Post
Correct. You got the most important things. The seats and interior. The exterior is easy to retrofit as it's bumpers, wheels, brakes, suspension which are different. Those you can always add in pieces but the interior is the hardest. It doesn't really matter if you ever go coilovers or not.
Hmm I don't track the vehicle, just enjoy a "sporty" ride that is engaging to drive on mountain roads and inspires some confidence to take turns, want better than most vehicles but I'm not racing or doing anything serious. You think it's Worth it to go coilovers in my case? I mean let's be real most driving is around town...groceries and Home Depot with the occasional drive on the parkway and some great mountain roads.
If you are happy with it than that's all that matters. It's when you figure out your car could "talk" to you more and respond to your inputs faster is when you start to make changes.

Otherwise enjoy the car for what it is. When you get bored, a stage 1 tune will really wake it up power wise.
MY13: TTE400 Stage 2 turbo, Spec Single Mass flywheel + Stage 3+ Clutch, FTP V2 Turbo Inlet, Evolution Racewerks Charge pipe + Boost pipe + Intercooler, Turbosmart Recirculating Diverter Valve, aFE grill scoop + aFE Magnum Force Cold Air Intake, B58 coil retrofit, eBay Downpipe, Active Autowerke muffler, DW400 LPFP, B58TU HPFP, M5 s63TU injectors, Bimmermilvs, e80 tune by Navardi Tuned. 380 whp/360 wheel torque stock block
Appreciate 0