View Single Post
      12-01-2020, 06:42 AM   #70
aleki75
Private
Rep
Drives: 2018 440i xDrive, 2016 335i GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibbit View Post
Third bigger recent upgrades to the car. These ones added a little functionality, color and updates to the interior.

First one was a heated F80 tri-stitch M steering wheel with the matching leather wrapped split spoke covers. I think it pairs well with my Alcantara wrap job that I did a few years ago.

Next two larger interior upgrades/updates came in the form of a F80 center console knee-pad and a F80 sliding center console lid. I was very excited to install both, and boy does it ever spruce up the interior and make the car so much nicer to drive longer distances. Being shorter (5'6") my right elbow always floated in never never land when I had cruise control set, so I'd always have to torque my body to rest my right arm. Now, that's no longer an issue. Plus the knee pad sits in the perfect spot when you've got cruise control set and you're resting your knee against the console. No more hard plastic against you knee cap.

Very nice car! I also own, since new, M Performance Edition but it's 2018 440i. In terms of the M3/M4 knee pad that you installed, did you buy it through the dealer or is it used?
Appreciate 0