01-15-2019, 10:04 PM   #23
Gen13 F36
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 428i Gran Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by idontsave View Post
I'm more-or-less the same way. If the roads are relatively open and I feel like revving a little higher I will, but if anyone needs to get over, I tend to let them pass unless it would be more dangerous to other drivers on the road to do so at that moment. I definitely do have a slight bias towards letting other BMWs over though.

I actually had a little "Subie wave" type moment on the 405 with a modded M4 on the way back home from getting my downpipe installed. Solid 10 miles of pure burbles from both of us

At the same time, if I feel like taking it easy, I'll keep right and take it easy. But for some reason at the wonderful times when LA traffic isn't going anywhere and neither am I, I've noticed that people who are driving Foresters in particular tend to tailgate me as if I have an open road in front of me and we're on a single-lane street. Wish I had a better explanation. LA is a weird place.
Forester? ... You know who I have problem with tailgating me...damn Pruises. They like to tailgate and also police the fast lane.
Appreciate 0