RASHID007
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2014 535d X-Drive

Quote:
Originally Posted by svache
Quote:
Originally Posted by johntchow View Post
yeah i just assumed there was a cover because on the previous e90 there was a cover. i figured there must be some sort of marking besides just an open gap.

but yeah, i was able to code the tpm settings and the open close of mirrors with comfort access. those were probably the 3 biggest things i wanted now its just all gravy.

thanks svache for this DIY

i did have an alert that popped up about a malfunction with my adaptive headlights extended display after i updated the code for the mirrors (i did the tpm first), but then the alert went away and i checked the system within idrive and it didnt report anything. so ill have to test it out when it gets dark tonight.
You're welcome, I'm glad it all worked out.

The adaptive headlight error was probably after you coded the FEM_BODY module? I always get an error thrown there when I code that module but they still worked with me, no worries. I believe 'KOMBI' might even give a check engine message for a day (according to the F10 coders) but this should also go away after a day or so

Quote:
Originally Posted by RASHID007 View Post
Can it be coded so that an iPod/iPhone in arm rest USB will work with standard apple cable even without extended Bluetooth/USB?
I'm unsure but I believe I read somewhere that you need an additional piece of hardware equipped for the extended Bluetooth, if that is correct, then it wouldn't be possible without the hardware.
I was hoping that to just be able to use the regular white apple cable wouldn't require extra hardware. I do expect that extended Bluetooth would require hardware.
Appreciate 0