First Lieutenant
England
Rep
Drives: 335d

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciscopete822 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynxi2k View Post
Was thinking that if I don't own the car and something major fails in the 4th year shouldn't it be the lease companies issue to fix? I am paying them to provide me with s working vehicle and if it fails through no fault of mine, then surely they are breaking they're end of the deal?

I appreciate their terms probably state otherwise, but you wouldn't expect to pay for any other service and when the company is unable to deliver that service, foot you with the bill to sort it.

Not sure a Merc in its 4th year and less than 40,000 miles would fall under big risk, I'd say a small risk. The point is valid, however if you PCP and still have the car in month 37 you are stuck with the bill anyway. I understand your point about handing it back month 35, and maybe that's how you do it.

I will clarify the point with the lease company first. Also I have a 10 year old pug, yet to fail an MOT on anything outside of wipers or bulbs etc. So not concerned a 4 year old Merc is going to fail it's first MOT.
I take back all I said. Please be my guest and grab 48 months lease on Merc. May be worth asking for 60 months as it may be few quid cheaper. All the best.😉
All I wanted was your approval!

Thanks for being an adult about it.
Appreciate 0