02-21-2020, 04:14 PM   #4
thatBimmerBloke
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: None

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkanvafaee2 View Post
Dang, 20mm higher than RWD? I thought it was just 10... I feel like I can live with the looks tho considering it's a garage kept estoril blue

I guess my biggest concern is driveability. I've owned a RWD msport 328i before and loved the handling. I also had a base 2007 530i. If this xDrive suspension is worse than the '07 5 series than I'll probably wait a bit longer for more options lol.

This would be my daily driver but I'm in Austin, TX where it only snows 1 day/year.
It will definitely be much worse than your 328i with M-Sport suspension.

With the added height there is more body roll, higher center of gravity, less stability, I've only had xDrives and I'm fed up of the suspension now, cornering is bad, so much body roll. It was worse in my previous 328i xDrive. From what I've read on the forum RWD M-Sport is way better than xDrive, everyone complains about xDrive suspension, and again, the wheel gap I'll am getting coilovers in a month or two.

If it snows only once a year then just get an RWD with M-Sport suspension. It will probably be cheaper also. This car you are looking at, does it have M-adaptive suspension?
Appreciate 0