Quote:
Originally Posted by MSCD View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socaltrojan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSCD View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socaltrojan View Post
First pic is of canyon run with my buddy MVvroom. Second pic was wash day with my sisters 5er
Nice Troopers!
Thank you, thank you! Installing Dinan CAI, wrapping the roof black tomorrow. Dinan mid-pipe end of week make that MPPSK exhaust burble more!
Nice. I keep thinking about the roof wrap as I have the pano roof anyway.... I'm trying to stop spending though !
The black roof wrap is a worthwhile upgrade in my opinion, makes the car look lower & "faster". Pano roof just means that much less to wrap!

Sorry to be the devil on your shoulder but they look damn good
Completely agree, if I had pano, I would definitely wrap. Less material(cheaper) lol.

But I also understand what you mean. Need to spend less. I have my E90 (painted roof) which I want to get Pure Turbos for. Then I have my E30 that I want to do an S52 swap. (So dirty, need to wash) This is what she looks like clean and at the canyons.
Sweet E30. Yeah, I like the look on the white with the black roof, the guys were trying to convince me when I had the rocker panel stickers added!
Thanks. It's going to be a clean look once you get it done. I will be getting mine hopefully done tomorrow, if not, sometime in the next few weeks. Even if you wait and save little by little to get it done in the future, I would highly recommend. You have a very nice ride yourself.
Appreciate 1
MSCD3184.50