View Single Post
      09-04-2017, 02:43 AM   #5
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F31 335D XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoShambolt View Post
Congrats on the car, looks very nice, I slightly regret getting an F30 rather than a F31, the boot seems to be pretty useless. Whats the digital cockpit like? Looks modern now in the cluster.

I went to town with the Gtechniq stuff too after I collected it. Wanted something that would last a long time with minimal maintenance. I went Crystal Serum light with EXO v3 over the top. I must say after years with carnuba wax it is my new favourite. It outperforms wax in quite a few areas. Although it was very laborious to apply, with a few risks attached. Three days start to finish for the complete detail for the combo I chose, that included a full decontamination and finishing polish prior. I have been blown away by the results on the tanzanite.

The beading is insane. I use a dewalt leaf blower to dry it now!

The gtechniq is very very good, but I have had a few weird issues with it. Its not infallible. Plus their tyre dressing disappears at the slightest damp breeze.
The Digital Dash is very comfortable to look at and worth the extra dosh, why it ins't standard I don't know, The OH's 2015 308 has a digi dash. Not sure about the orange hue at night but not driven it that much yet to compare.

the boot on this F31 is pretty good actually, I could fit in it when wiring in the dash can yesterday and Im not a small bloke.

I'm very pleased this morning with the Gtechniq products, beading nicely in the light rain.