View Single Post
      03-25-2018, 04:11 PM   #855
DeeKay
Captain
Denmark
Rep
Drives: 2021 Tesla Model 3

Took delivery of my 2017 420d GranCoupe (pre-LCI) Friday afternoon and have been on a family road trip since then visiting friends and seeing some of the northern parts of Denmark - Just returned and my GOD!

As I came from a 2013 320d F30 I didn't really expect it to drive very differently and I didn't really expect it to sound different. Boy was I wrong.

I must say I'm very impressed and very very pleased with my new baby ... It's even missing the beautiful NBT Pro nav my old car had, but I'm still in love.

It's very noticeable in my opinion that it's both lower and wider. The engine update of the 20d engine also makes it very different in power delivery to me - much smoother and bigger difference from eco to sport now compared to the old car - and it might be because of the different exhaust it has, but the sound is also a massive upgrade!

Just wanted to chime in with my thoughts here and damn... I'm in love... (Just wish my garage roof was higher - have to adjust the tailgate down in level because of it! :-) )
Attached Images