General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 Alpina B6 650ix GC

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by zipped.power View Post
Wow. Thanks for the reference.

Admittedly, I was surprised when I bought the car in 2016 about how useless the connectedrive services actually were. I probably would not consider them but they were part of the 40th year package (that I wanted for other reasons) so I had to get them. But the fact that they can simply drop something w/o really trying to fix it or make it right, that is something I cannot accept. Well, they would not get a sh?t about what I can or not accept, as the demand for their cars is always more than they can supply but since I saw many people fixing problems on this thread, I thought I should give a shot.

FWIW, I made an official complaint to BMW Turkey and pending on the outcome, I will write it to their HQ. The large screen I have and the old apps in it are not worth anything as I said before. One can buy the newest iPad mini and do way more (google maps, real time traffic, WhatsApp, messaging, proper streaming, internet radio...).
Good luck with it.

2018 F06 Alpina B6 650ix GC; Space Grey; Vermillion Red Nappa Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant
2017 F15 X5 xDrive50i MSport; Glacier Silver Metallic; Black Dakota Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant; RSE
Appreciate 0