View Single Post
      03-23-2019, 08:24 AM   #179
B58SP
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2017 M240i SOLD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aipx View Post
Just took out my jb4 today and put stage 2 on my car today and i'm amazed at how much better it feels then the jb4.
It's much more smooth and definitely faster then the jb4. I also noticed with the jb4 it wasn't very consistent as some days it would feel much more sluggish then others.
All I have to say are good things considering how convenient and easy it is to use.

I do have a couple questions/issues.

1. I flashed my car using one of my other phones which I generally leave at my work and bought the license and maps on this phone and when I plugged in my main phone I can't seem to get past the purchase stage. From what I understand it follows the VIN and not the phone so just wondering how do I activate this onto my main phone?

2. There were 2 other options avaliable when I was flashing the car which was "Aggressiveness" and the option below it which said something about OEM-non-MPPSK and during of seconds so I was wondering what do these 2 options do?

Edit:
Looks like after looking at their website I noticed in the additional options of kickdown deactivation so I'm assuming question number 2 relates to this.
I do have a 6MT so I'm assuming this does not affect me?
How does the car feel when shifting fast? My car with JB4 acts lagggy when shifting fast at high rpm. Was hoping this would make it feel more like an NA car.
Appreciate 0