View Single Post
      05-04-2012, 12:09 PM   #1
Jason
Administrator
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Lightbulb The F31 Touring Hauls! Not Only Cargo but Also Around the Ring in this Spy Video

BIMMERPOST NEWS
The F31 Touring Hauls! Not Only Cargo but Also Around the Ring in this Spy Video
COMMENTS
Name:  f31touringvideo.jpg
Views: 11641
Size:  93.4 KB

We bring you the first ever track footage of the F31 touring. These F31 3 Series Touring Sport Line models were spotted just this week getting in some test laps at the Nurburgring. It won't be long now until the F31 reveal (though not much is left camouflaged) so these are the last stages of development being conducted. Despite the extra hatch that the F31 carries, it looks quite nimble handling the challenges of the Nurburgring.

The F31 touring is confirmed to be making a return to the North American market. It will launch in Europe before hitting North American shores. Only BMW knows how long the gap will be, but we don't expect it to be any longer than a few months. The F31 should launch to the European market in the Fall/Winter, so that will likely put the North American release at sometime during the first half of 2013(?).

As for models offerings? North America can count on a 328i model, but will hopefully also see other variants (i.e. 335i and/or diesel) offered at some point in the F31's life cycle, though it's all just speculation at this point.

Recent F31 Touring Spy Photos

Original Photos:

* Click on images for higher resolution versions *

* Click on images for higher resolution versions *

Appreciate 0