United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
Something tells me that spending as much time as possible with this one is not going to be a bad investment in your time sir.

Keep your head about you though. Remember that it's a rarity for relationships to stand the test of time. All of them are fun in the beginning. Go for it and enjoy it but don't lose yourself.
+1. Go for it.

But only if you aren't doing anything else. Don't start changing up your plans if she randomly asks you to do something. Be nice, but tell her you already have something planned and leave it at that.

If she's curious she will ask. It's a good way to see how she thinks and how confident she is in herself.

I had one actually try and follow me one evening when I told her I had something else already lined up. She asked what....and I told her just the guys going out. Ended up actually running into her at the same place.

Coincidence....maybe. But that one turned out to be a stalker.
oh man, you gotta tell that story!

and don't worry guys i'm not going to leave everything at once and teleport to where she is...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyx6go View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post
oh jesus tell me it doesnt go up there

confession: i have been a shitstorm of emotions after my date on Saturday. a part of me wants to go out on a Monday because im honestly scared to fall for this girl but the remainder is telling me to go for it
Put your emotions away. She's what, 12 years older than you and has kids? Just have fun.
we need to catch you up; that's a completely different girl don't worry im not catching feels for someone my uncle's age 😂
Appreciate 0