Professor///M
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2022 M3, 2022 X5 40i;

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
Who said free??? The biggest problem with trying to sell something on the forums is the people on the forums really do their research (hence why they are on the forum). So if someone is selling something used for more than what it can be had for new online, expect someone to say something. It's also the community helping other buyers out to make sure they are getting the best deal.

I am seriously interested, hence why i posted. If i wasn't interested, i would haven't made a comment on the price. For me personally, i would buy it new for $700 shipped rather than pay $650 shipped used. For others, that $50 off might be worth it... just not to me. Good luck with sale. I will step away now. OP, if you wanna do $600 shipped & it's in absolute pristine condition with no scratches, no nics, no clips are damaged...etc..... then send me a PM if you don't have any luck. Otherwise, I could really use PDC & a OEM camera more so i will save my money for those mods. Good luck with the sale.

Amen. Without pictures, i wouldn't offer more than $350 on that crap shoot.

A box can always be taped back up. How bad do you want to do business for a 2 year old part?

I'll give you $350 shipped without seeing pictures.
Appreciate 0