Australia
Rep
Drives: F82 CP AY

Garage List
2013 F30  [0.00]
2017 F82  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by digitallust View Post
It makes me wonder how they legally can get away with it, I mean looking at the bigger picture, there should almost be a disclaimer when you buy a car saying, a base price of $60,900 is what we depreciate your car on and if you spend another $20,000 on options, that will be $0 once you drive away and have zero reflection on your future value?

So what intrigues me,, is the full circle customers.... with guaranteed future value? who's been given a guaranteed value for three years time, if they decided to buy the car out right. Based on my cars value now after 12 months, after 3 years it would be a value $10-$15,000? Yeah right, more like $40,000 after three years?

Annoyed!
Full Circle on my M Sport (similarly valued to yours), after four years, will guarantee a value of $30k, given agreed usage and other conditions. Not quite what I had hoped for, but in the ball park.

I figure that I will be able to sell it privately for approx $40k at that time, if I choose to sell, but I am actually thinking of keeping this one for my wife, so the depreciation becomes irrelevant for me.

That AW M235i with the M performance kit does look very nice for my next work taxi.

Echo
Appreciate 0