Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 Portimao Blue M340-x

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAJJ8485 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.F30 View Post
Just picked these up a month ago from 305forgedwheels. Super happy about quality and design for the price I paid for them
Follow me on IG: Bmw_captivate to see more photos.
Love these wheels. Just picked up a staggered set for my wife's Alpine White 335xi for Christmas. After their Black Friday discount they were a steal at $899, no shipping or tax!

Do you have any more hi-res pics you could post? And would you mind sharing your tire sizes? Also, any review on the quality now that you've had them for a while?
Hey, they had a really good sale, was trying to find something for my brothers F90 M5 from their site, but my brother didn't like the wheels for some reason 🤷🏼*♂️. I have 245/35/19 and 265/35/19. The ride quality is good, doesn't feel like I'm riding on aftermarket wheels. The only tiny problem I have is that I've noticed that these wheels curb rash real easily with the way they are designed. Have to get my passenger side wheels all repaired because I hit the curb while parking. Here are some pictures I took.
Check out my Instagram, I have a lot more pictures of the car on there. @bmw_captivate
Attached Images

2020 Portimao Blue M340 X Drive and adaptive suspension.
Mods: custom exhaust, VRSF Catted DP, Injen intake and Chargepipe.
Appreciate 3