View Single Post
      04-24-2019, 06:34 AM   #10
kern417
Cheapskate
Rep
Drives: 2018 440i |2016 340i | 2010 X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by andino View Post
Super interested in these to see how they fair after some daily driving. I saw one guy on the m2 forums that had his on for about 2 years and they seemed to be okay with them.

Do you put a lot of miles on your car? Mine is a daily but I really only drive 2-3 times a week on average. My car mostly sees road trips and I'm planning to start tracking the car this year. Hopefully with my use case, these should fit right in!
I don't, and I don't plan on tracking. This was primarily for wheel/tire fitment. I primarily drive in nice weather and never in snow (I only have 1 set of wheels with summer tires). I only put on about 5000 miles per year.

The bearing life all depends on your driving habits. More miles, more potholes, etc. will mean less life. I'm confident in these though, because others that I've had in the past have made metallic noises almost immediately. i was pleasantly surprised to have no noise on the Millway plates. That tells me right away that they're built properly.

And like I said, I have no problem if I have to replace the bearing every few years to keep it noise free. $60 is a no brainer.
http://www.millway.se/ge17-mte.html
Youtube/Instagram/TikTok: @kern417
Appreciate 1
andino479.50