View Single Post
      04-07-2020, 05:48 PM   #19
thejeremyman9
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwantoFamilio View Post
You're the man, dude. I can't believe how clearly those threads illustrate the issue. I wish i had searched the forum better, but was convinced based on this thread I had the right part #s. I'm going to get under my car to be absolutely 100% sure i have EWG. Then we can update those other threads to add getbmwparts.com to the list of vendors getting bad info from BMW. What a joke for something that shouldn't be this difficult!

Your help is greatly appreciated! I absolutely am not starting this job until I have all 3 parts because I could see I have a fair amount of rust and corrosion from the car only living in NY and OH
Happy to help. And yeah i had to make an excel sheet with a list of all the part numbers and then read though dozens of threads to finally get the answer i was looking for.

Agree, would not start the job until you have all parts on hand. I also left some notes in the other thread about how i handled the job. It wasnt bad for me, maybe 2 hours under the car, must less annoying than IC+CP install, especially with a 2nd set of hands up top. Doing the top Vband by yourself would probably be a challenge.
Appreciate 0