View Single Post
      09-06-2020, 11:02 AM   #10
bandook
Private
Rep
Drives: 2013 335i

Had the strange noise come back with a bunch of map/tmap codes. Was about to pull off the Jb4 and flash MHD when I figured I'll give it one more chance and check over all my connections. Power wire connection was a little iffy so I redid that. All other connections looked fine, no green buggers. So I looked at the Jb4. Should have done this when I first got it . A ground trace was blown out. Still had continuity but it's a leg on the mosfet so I'm guessing it was severely current limited. So fixed that, buttoned everything up and now map 5 is actually tuning...upwards of 17+ psi

Only drove it maybe 10 minutes and think it still needs learning time cause it's maxing trims at the beginning of the pull where I'm seeing 20psi. Btw, I'm running around E21 right now. Wanna take it up higher but I'm still learning how these cars with Jb4 tune fuel. Think I just bump FOL? More testing to come. Feels great though! Actually broke my ps4s loose at 55mph. First time that's happened. Just need to richen it up.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0